To save your creation as a self-installing ScreenSaver is easy. Please follow these steps to save a self-installing ScreenSaver:
- Create a new ScreenSaver with the New Wizard or open your existing ScreenSaver;
- Click the menu "File->Save->Save As";
- Select a directory to save your ScreenSaver, such as "My Documents";
- Enter a file name, such as "My ScreenSaver";
- Select the right file type in file type list;
- Click the button Save to save your self-installing ScreenSaver.
The self-installing ScreenSaver is an executive file. Running it will open a Setup Wizard window that guides an user to install your ScreenSaver to the Windows system.