Now, let's begin to create your first ScreenSaver, just in some easy steps. You must have made your image(jpg/bmp), Flash(swf) or audio(mp3
/wma/midi/wav/...) files prepared.
- Open !Easy ScreenSaver Station(click the tray icon at the bottom-right of your screen and click "Create ScreenSaver" in the popup menu, or double click the shortcut on your desktop after a successful installation). Cancel the New Wizard and close the Tip of the Day window if they are shown;
- Drag your image, Flash and audio files together from the Windows Explorer and drop them into the main window of !Easy ScreenSaver Station;
- Click the button "ScreenSaver Property" in the !Easy ScreenSaver Station main window to change the name, set background color or enter description and copyright information, etc.;
- Click the button "Save" and enter a filename for your ScreenSaver, (If you'd like to save your creation as a self-installing ScreenSaver, select the right file type in the save window, please.), then click 'Save' to save your creation. OK. The progress bar at the bottom of !Easy ScreenSaver Station shows the progress of saving. Once the progress bar disappeared, your first ScreenSaver is saved.
- You can install your ScreenSaver right now. Click the button "Install" in !Easy ScreenSaver Station, and the Display Property of Windows system shows. Is your ScreenSaver selected as a default one?
- You can send your creation to your friends or family immediately. Click the button "Mail", !Easy ScreenSaver Station will compress your ScreenSaver creation to a password-protected ZIP file and launch your E-mail program to send it, and the ZIP file must have already been attached to the E-mail as a ".rename_to_zip" file. The ScreenSaver name, description and a friendly rename and password prompt are all inserted into the email automatically. You only need to enter the recipients and send your email.
Your new ScreenSaver will be added to "My ScreenSavers
" automatically once it is saved successfully. Click the tray icon
, then click "My ScreenSavers" in the shown menu. You'll find it there.
Is it easy to create your own ScreenSaver with !Easy ScreenSaver Station?