Setting Delay Time for a foreground object is easy.
- The delay time is shown in the format of Minute:Second. For example, 01:30 indicates that you set the delay time to one minute and 30 seconds, and 00:15 means only 15 seconds;
- To change the number of seconds, please click or drag the clock. You can also click the updown buttons right side to adjust it;
- To change the number of minutes, you can click the updown buttons left side. The minute number is increase or decreased one minute per click.
- The shortest delay time can be set to 1 second;
- If the foreground object is a Flash, and the Flash can run to the last frame itself, you don't need to set delay time for it.