How to Create ScreenSaver? DDSoft Provides Cool ScreenSaver Maker Software for You.
Downloading is the process of copying the !Easy ScreenSaver Station installation file from our web server to your fixed disk across the internet. This allows you to install and use !Easy ScreenSaver Station on your own machine.
Here's how to download !Easy ScreenSaver Station installation file using Internet Explorer and Windows XP. If you're using a different browser such as Netscape Navigator or a different version of Windows, your screens may look a little different, but the same basic steps should work.
- Click on the download link above or click HERE.
- You may be asked if you want to save the file or run it from its current location. If you are asked this question, select "Save". If not, don't worry -- some browsers will automatically choose "Save" for you.
- You will then be asked to select the folder where you want to save the program or file, using a standard "Save As" dialog box. Pay attention to which folder you select before clicking the "Save" button. It may help you to create a folder like "C:\Download" for all of your downloads, but you can use any folder you'd like.
- The download will now begin. Your web browser will keep you updated on the progress of the download by showing a progress bar that fills up as you download. You will also be reminded where you're saving the file. For example, the file will be saved as "C:\Download\ezsss51.exe" in the picture below.
Note: You may also see a check box labeled "Close this dialog box when download completes." If you see this check box, it helps to uncheck this box. You don't have to, but if you do, it will be easier to find the file after you download it.
- Depending on how fast your connection is, it may take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to download. When your download is finished, if you left the "Close this dialog box when download completes" option unchecked, you'll see a dialog box like this one:
- Now click the "Open" button to run the file you just downloaded. If you don't see the "Download complete" dialog box, open the folder where you saved the file and double-click on the icon for the file there.
The file you downloaded is an EXE file(a program, a self-installing file). Just double click it to run and follow the on-screen instructions to install !Easy ScreenSaver Station to your computer and to learn how to run the program after it's installed.