You can Drag and Drop to add images, Flash and background music, or open a ScreenSaver file. Just drag the image, Flash or audio files from the Windows Explorer and drop them into the main window of !Easy ScreenSaver Station. It's much easier to add images, Flash and background music. You can also drag and drop to open a ScreenSaver.
- You can drag image, Flash and audio files together into !Easy ScreenSaver Station window to add them to a ScreenSaver.
- The "Drag and Drop" method also works when you are working with the New Wizard while creating a new ScreenSaver.
- When the New Wizard runs from the first step "General", you can click the Icon image to select an ico or image file to set as the Icon of your ScreenSaver, or just drag and drop. Ico and image(jpg/png/bmp) files can be accepted;
- When the New Wizard runs to the step "Foreground Objects", you can click the button "Add" to select the images or Flash, or just drag and drop;
- When the New Wizard runs to the step "Background Music", you can click the button "Add" to select the audio files, or just drag and drop.
- When you drag and drop a SCR/EXE/SSD file to the main window, !Easy ScreenSaver Station will try to open it.
- SCR Player also supports the Drag and Drop operation.
- In the My ScreenSavers window, you can drag and drop to add a ScreenSaver to the list manually.